Gardevoir is a bipedal, humanoid Pokémon whose body resembles a flowing gown. Most of its body is white, but its hair, arms, and the underside of its gown are green. Its hair curls over its face and down the sides of its head. Behind its red eyes are short spikes, resembling a masquerade mask.
As Mega Gardevoir, it turns almost completely white; only its hair remains green. Its gown becomes longer and wider, resembling a bridal gown. In contrast, its hair is now shorter and more tightly curled. There are now two horns in the center of its chest, extending to either side. These horns are said to be a physical manifestation of this Pokémon’s heart, and it is able to use tremendous psychic power now that it is open.
Gardevoir is able to see the future using its psychic powers. Additionally, it is able to create small black holes, distort dimensions, and support itself without feeling the pull of gravity. Its power reaches its peak when protecting its Trainer, whom it will protect with its life. This Pokémon inhabits urban areas.
Gardevoir Goddess Skewers
- Food Processor
- Cling Film
- 2 Chicken Breasts chopped into cubes
- 300 g Plain Yogurt
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- Parsley Leaves chopped
- Mint Leaves chopped
- Basil Leaves chopped
For the Tabbouleh:
- 80 g Bulgur Wheat
- 0.5 Cucumber diced
- 80 g Cherry Tomatoes quartered
- 2 tsp Dried Parsley
- 2 tsp Dried Mint
- 2 Spring Onions finely sliced
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp Olive Oil
- In a food processor, add the natural yogurt, 1 tbsp lemon juice, and the chopped herb leaves. Blitz until it becomes a vibrant green colour. Reserve 2 tbsps for later and coat the chicken in the remaining marinade for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl combine the bulgar wheat with boiling water, then cover with clingfilm. Leave for 10-15 minutes until the liquid has been absorbed and the grains are tender. Meanwhile, mix together the cucumber, cherry tomatoes, dried herbs and spring onions. Season with salt and pepper and then drizzle over the remaining lemon juice and olive oil.
- Thread the chicken onto kebab skewers and bring a skillet or barbecue to medium to high heat. Cook the chicken skewers for 10-15 minutes turning regularly.
- Serve the chicken skewers alongside the tabbouleh. Use the reserved marinade as a dipping sauce alongside.