Girafarig is a dual-type Normal/Psychic Pokémon introduced in Generation II. Girafarig is a hoofed Pokémon with a long neck. Its front half is yellow with black spots, while its back half is black with yellow spots. The female Girafarig has a smaller dark section than the male. There are many triangular, pink spikes along its back.
Girafarig’s tail possesses a head of its own. The tail’s head has yellow eyes, a mouth full of sharp teeth, and a small brain. However, this head is incapable of independent thinking and relies on outside stimuli such as smell to guide its actions. If the tail smells something alluring, it will bite. The tail often mimics the head during feeding, and is able to warn the Pokémon of danger if it is sleeping. Girafarig lives in savannahs and grasslands, where it feeds on the plant life.
Girafarig Half and Half Flatbread
- Baking Tray
- 2 Flatbreads
- 2 tbsp Tomato Purée
- 50 g Pizza Mozzarella grated
- 1 Tomato
- 1 Mozzarella Ball
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Place the two flatbreads on a baking tray.
- On one of the flatbread spread the tomato purée across the base. On the over flatbread layer the grated cheese so it covers the base.
- Slice the tomato and mozzarella into 4-6 slices. Place the tomato slices on the grated mozzarella flatbread. Place the mozzarella slices on the tomato purée flatbread.
- Bake in the oven for 10-15 minutes or until the cheese has melted and the flatbreads are browning. Before serving, halve both flatbreads then swap one half of each with the other flatbread, and push together. The melted cheeses should help mend the split.