Once Upon a Time
Once Upon a Time is an American fantasy drama television series on ABC which debuted in October 2011, and concluded in May 2018.
For the first six seasons, the series took place in the fictional seaside town of Storybrooke, Maine, in which the residents are actually characters from various fairy tales and other stories that were transported to the real world town and robbed of their original memories by the Evil Queen Regina who used a powerful curse obtained from Rumplestiltskin. The residents of Storybrooke, where Regina is mayor, have lived an unchanging existence for 28 years, unaware of their own lack of ageing. The town’s only hope lies with a bail-bonds person named Emma Swan, the daughter of Snow White and Prince Charming, who was transported from the Enchanted Forest to the real world via a magic tree as an infant before she could be cursed. As such, she is the only person who can break the curse and restore the characters’ lost memories. She is aided by her son, Henry, with whom she was recently reunited after giving him up for adoption upon his birth, and his Once Upon a Time book of fairy tales that holds the key to breaking the curse. Henry is also the adopted son of Regina, providing a source of both conflict and common interest between the two women.
Enchanted Forest Apple and Pancetta Flatbread
- Baking Tray
- 1 Flatbread
- Olive Oil
- 1 Garlic Clove minced
- 1 Apple
- 50 g Pizza Mozzarella grated
- 65 g Pancetta diced
- Preheat the oven to 160ºC. Place the flatbread on a baking tray. In a small frying pan, heat some olive oil and minced garlic until fragrant (1 minute).
- Add the pancetta to the bake and fry until cooked for 5 minutes. Remove from heat and set aside. Slice the apple into 6-8 slices.
- On top the flatbread layer the cheese, then the apple slices, then surround with the cooked pancetta.
- Bake in the over for 10 minutes, until the flatbread is heated up and the cheese is melting. Serve.