The Good Place
The Good Place is an American fantasy comedy television series created by Michael Schur. The series focuses on Eleanor Shellstrop, who wakes up in the afterlife and is introduced by Michael to “The Good Place”, a highly selective Heaven-like utopia he designed, as a reward for her righteous life. However, she realises that she was sent there by mistake and must hide her morally imperfect behaviour while trying to become a better and more ethical person.
The Good Place has been commended for its writing, acting, originality, setting, and tone. In addition, the first season’s twist ending and the show’s exploration and creative use of ethics and philosophy have been positively received. The recognition also earned the series a Peabody Award in 2019.
Heavenly Yuzu and Pineapple Salmon
- Ovenproof Dish
- Frying Pan
- 25 g Butter
- 2 Leeks
- 2 Salmon Fillets
- 1 Jar of Pineapple and Yuzu Salsa
- Onion Rings to serve
- Preheat the oven to 200ºC, 180ºC fan or Gas Mark 6.
- Heat the butter in a frying pan and add the leaks to fry for a few minutes. Lower the heat and cook for 15 minutes until soft. Top in to a ovenproof dish.
- Coat the salmon in the salsa then sit the fillets on top of the leeks. Use the rest of the salsa by adding dollops over the uncovered leeks. Season with salt and pepper.
- Bake for 15 minutes until the fish is cooked. Serve with onion rings or chips to the side.